I am a midwestern USA author. My stories are inspired by my personal experience, fantasies, and challenges. Erotic connection is complicated and messy. My stories are about connection and romance with some forbidden subjects thrown in such as power play and bondage. My stories are intended to encourage individuals and couples discover, accept, and expand aspects of their own desires. I look forward to interacting with fans of my stories and learning from other writers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I support your work?
- Subscribe to my newsletter. Don’t miss new posts, stories, toy reviews, special offers, and more! Best of all, it is 100% free and delivered directly to you email inbox!
- Buy or read a book. My ebook catalog keeps growing. I specialize in romantic Femdom and light BDSM. My landmark series is “Kinky Encounters Romance”
- Send me fan mail. Authors love hearing from fans and how their stories inspired them. Send me tasteful things you enjoy such as story related memes, personal experiences about my stories, or even tasty recipes to make in my spare time.
- Subscribe to Medium. Each time a fan subscribes to Medium through my link, they support me and get access to hundreds of erotic authors and thousands of naughty stories. Of course Medium has many non-erotic articles to enjoy as well.
- Link to my stories on this blog or Medium. Use your social media accounts to let others know what stories you liked. Help me reach others. However, do not reproduce my content elsewhere without express written permission. Countless hours of work go into each story. All content on this site is copyrighted by the author with all rights reserved.
- Invite me to your Blog. Authors love meeting other writers. If you have a blog or other creative outlet, let me know!
- Respect each other. I create sex positive content for others to enjoy. No one is making you read the stories I write. If you can’t say something nice or at least in a positive, constructive way, then please keep it to yourself.
- Take care of yourself. Whether you exercise, read a book, try something new, help a friend, or perform a good deed, find a way to honor yourself and create a positive impact on those around you. If you ever find yourself in a dark place, seek help immediately.
Can I use your story on my site?
- All work is copyrighted by the author with all rights reserved. If you would like to use my content on your site, contact me through the contact page on this blog. Reproduction without prior written permission is prohibited.
You must be logged in to post a comment.